Information and Registration Form
Visitor International Annual General Meeting - Boston, Massachusetts
September 19 to 21, 2018
We are delighted to host this year’s Annual General Meeting of the International Association of Visitor Information Providers in Boston, Massachusetts from Wednesday, September 19th to Friday, September 21st. Our meetings are a great opportunity for education, professional development, and fun!
Our itinerary (subject to change) is as follows.
- CTM will host a cocktail hour on Tuesday, September 18th at 6pm. We will then make reservations for a group dinner in a nearby restaurant. Dinner will be the responsibility of each attendee.
- Our Meetings will be at the Sheraton Boston from 9am to 4pm Wednesday and Thursday, and from 9am to 12noon on Friday. The Meeting agenda will be distributed closer to the meeting date, but we will be joined by Professor Ian Cross from Bentley University to discuss the results of our current research.
- On Friday, September 21 we will be transported to the CTM facility in nearby Woburn, Massachusetts for a tour and lunch.
- The optional Saturday extension includes a bus trip to Salem, Massachusetts for a fun tour of Salem Witch Museum and other sights of historic Salem. Transportation will be provided back to the Sheraton Boston.
We have some great activities planned while we are not in meetings, including an exclusive tour of the Old North Church that will include a guided tour of the crypts (which are not open to the public). We will also tour the city with a member of the colonial past (hey, isn’t that Paul Revere?) and re-live the Boston Tea Party.
Guests not attending the meetings will have the opportunity to go on a whale watching adventure and tour the JFK Presidential Library (as well as plenty of time to see the shops on Newbury Street, or tour the famous Faneuil Hall).
You Must Make Your Own Hotel Reservations and you can do so now by contacting by the Hotel Reservation Center.
We will be staying at the Sheraton Boston, located centrally in the Copley Place neighborhood.
Please use this link to make hotel reservations: www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/visitorinternational
You may also contact the Reservation’s Center at 1.888.627.7054 and give either the group name (Visitor International) or the group code ‘CI15AA’, and give the hotel name (Sheraton Boston Hotel).
The cut-off date in which any unused rooms will be released is August 19, 2018.
You can see a video of the hotel and its location here: http://www.sheratonbostonhotel.com/gallery/video
AGM Registration Form
You can register now using this form, and noting the fees and payment options below.
The Convention Fees are:
- Delegates: $550 or €460 per person
- Guests: $500 or €420 per person
- Days Extension: $100 or €75 per person
Lunch will be provided for guests on Wednesday – Friday.
CONVENTION FEE PAYMENT
Please return your check by August 1, 2018 to:
Henry Goldsmith, Executive Director
Visitor International, 1115 Riverside Drive, Mays Landing, NJ 08330 USA
(Members in Europe or UK, please see below instructions for payment options)
PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL MEMBERS
For our members in the United Kingdom:
Visitor International has made arrangements for this invoice to be paid in pounds to:
TSB, Alton Hants. 30-90-15
Account: Henry Goldsmith 00322564
For our members in the Euro Zone:
Visitor International has a European account on which you can pay in Euros.
ING Account: 363-0360425-13
Address: Visitor International, 1115 Riverside Drive, Mays Landing NJ 08330 USA
IBAN: BE08 3630 3604 2513
BIC CODE: BBRUBEBB
Note: Please also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the date and amount of transfer.