Targeted marketing for the tourism, culture and events sectors. They display brochures in 5,000 great rack displays across Scotland including accommodation, attractions, visitor information points, leisure and shopping centres. Other services include poster distribution, promotional activity, storage, stock logistics and online ordering.
Distribution Territory and Channels
Direct Distribution target all of Scotland including Edinburgh and Glasgow. They reach over 5,000 outlets including: hotels and other accommodation outlets, attractions, motorway stops, visitor information centres, Edinburgh waverley station and Edinburgh castle, shopping centres, leisure centres, cultural and arts venues, supermarkets, ‘eat and drink’ outlets, student accommodation, community centres and libraries.
Product and ServicesDirect Distribution offers a wide range of products and services, including:
- Brochure and Leaflet display - in over 5,000 outlets across Scotland (as above).
- Edinburgh Castle digital display- Digital screen display.
- VisitScotland information centres - across Scotland
- Poster Frames - over 500 A3 poster sites across Scotland.
- ‘Shop drop' service - targeting outlets that don’t have a rack but will display print in a designated area. Ideal to reach local and rural areas supporting a racked campaign. Can be carried out with leaflets and/or posters.
- Promo teams - fully managed promotional teams to hand out anything from flyers and brochures to oranges and magic fish.
- Print Logistics and storage - over 10,000 square feet of fully secure storage space.
- Event support - crew and management of event branding and kit placement.